An Athlete Approved Massage Tool for Everybody
The Tiger Tail Tiger Ball is easy to use. It allows you to quickly massage any part of the body without getting on the ground. It has deep grip and friction to help massage deep and work out knots. This is a recommended Trigger Point Release Tool by physical therapist, chiropractors, athletic trainers, and athletes.
Work those Hard to Reach Areas
Use Tiger Ball 2.6 when you have a muscle knot you cannot reach in your upper back, lower back or shoulders. Lean up against a wall or lie down on the ground and simply press away.
This is also perfect for massaging and busting out muscle knots in the piriformis, hamstrings, hips, glutes and other spots wanting deep pressure.
To work out shoulder knots, stand near a wall, place the Tiger Ball against the wall and press into the ball.
Suffer from headaches? Many headaches are caused by muscle tension and muscle knots in the upper back and shoulders.
The Special Features of Tiger Ball 2.6
- The rope allows you to position the massage tool exactly where you want it, and keeps the ball from falling on the ground.
- The ball is a very firm, yet forgiving material that grips both the wall and your muscles. This allows for a deep, penetrating massage.
- The ends are designed so that you can add an additional ball to create your own “peanut” massage tool.
- Firm, grippy and smooth massage surface.
- Made of rubber.
- Ball slides on a corded rope so it does not get bunched up.
- Easy to clean: Simply use anti-bacterial gel or gently wash with soap and water.
Who Can Benefit
Someone who carry stress and tension in the back and shoulders, and/or suffer from headaches. Perfect for recovery after a workout or helping relax after a long day. Great for those that want and need to be able to massage their muscles without full time access to an athletic trainer.
Where Does It Work Best
Work best for self-massaging on hard to reach muscles in the back, shoulders, glutes. Best usage: lean on a wall, sit on a chair, or lay down on a hard surface.
- 2.6″ diameter, 55″ Long Rope
- 2.6” massage surface
- 8 ounces
- Engineered in the USA. Manufactured in China
Athlete Approved is reader supported. If you make a purchase through our links, we earn an affiliate commission, at no extra cost to you. We highly recommend all products and only promote items that are Athlete Approved. As an Amazon associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.