- Posted on November 13, 2012
- by admin
- An essential tool for all levels to practice technique and body position
- Stable-streamline design does not move when pushing off the wall or swimming at high speeds.
- Easy mounting system prevents vibrations
- Removable mouthpiece makes cleaning easy
- The snorkels’ dimensions respect the CMAS standards and regulations (48 cms = 18.9 inches )
The ylon-a Elite Swimmers Snorkel lines directly up with the swimmers’ rotational axis that allows for a symmetrical body roll and less tension on the grab arm opposite of the breathing side. The comfortable head piece and light weight small gauge tube design makes the ylon-a snorkel superior to any of its competitors on the market today. Designed by a fin swimming specialist, the snorkel meet the needs and the technical requirements of completive swimmers of all levels.
You may also like…