The “Pace Pal” underwater pace clock was designed and developed by a lifelong swimmer. It’s challenging to keep motivated and stay on pace in the pool each day. The Pace Pal underwater pace clock was created to meet that need with it’s high contrast LCD screen and highly visible BOLD DIGITS. Naturally portable in nature, it weighs just over 3lbs and fits into exercise bags easily. It’s long life battery is also easy to replace if needed.
- Counts up from 0 to 99:59 and then automatically restarts at 0
- Waterproof to 10 feet underwater
- High contrast LCD screen with bold digits
- Digits are 2 1/2" tall and 1 1/4" wide
- Housing is 10 3/8" x 4 5/8"
- Weight 3 lbs 2 oz.
- Portable - patent pending clock design includes ballast chamber that fills with water when submerged to add weight for positioning on pool bottom and drains to reduce weight for easy handling
- Batteries and custom case included
- Long battery life (always "power-off" after use)