How to use IKKOS:
Step 1: Watch IKKOS Video Glasses, which are designed to leverage the latest advances in rapid learning; highly detailed video footage is combined with audio cues to help individuals emulate movements with great fidelity. The IKKOS approach activates specific regions of the brain associated with learning movement.
Step 2: Use blacked out goggles to heighten your senses and emulate what you just saw on the video.
Research demonstrates that athletic performance has more to do with specific, learned movements than physical conditioning. By enabling anyone to learn from the best, IKKOS helps professional, amateur, and recreational sportspeople perfect skills in a fraction of the time required by traditional methods.
Who uses IKKOS? Olympic gold medalists, professional athletes, college sports teams, and regular people—like an avid recreational golfer who dropped 6 strokes off his best tournament score after a single week of using IKKOS.
At one time, scientific consensus held that the human mind becomes inflexible after a certain age. Today, improved imaging techniques have demolished that theory. Researchers now understand that the brain actively adapts to new environments, tasks, and stimuli throughout our lives. This phenomenon is known as “neuroplasticity.”
Based on this research, a team of Olympic coaches and neuroscience pioneers developed the patented technology behind IKKOS. Leveraging the latest advances in rapid learning, highly detailed video footage is combined with audio cues to help individuals emulate movements with great fidelity. The IKKOS approach activates specific regions of the brain associated with learning movement. Whether it is a swimmer modeling her stroke on a gold medalist or a stroke patient regaining control of his arm, the results are rapid and lasting.
IKKOS offers standalone audiovisual hardware with our training content built-in. These affordable yet powerful glasses immerse the viewer in the sounds and sights of IKKOS training. Research shows that the placement of video optics close to the viewer’s eyes maximizes the activity of mirror neurons, promoting faster learning and better retention.
- Virtual Screen Size: 50 inches
- Screen Resolution: 432*240
- Screen Ratio: 4:3
- Sleek ergonomical design, light weight and comfortable
- Dynamic quality stereo sound effect
- specifically manufactured to enhance the IKKOS experience through principles of neuroplasticty
- patented audio/visual content to relax your body and entrain your mind to specific, targeted skill sets
- organized upon principles of neuroplasticity
- categorized heirarchy of learning acquisition
- 20+ videos designed to improve your technique with speed and precision in mind
- biomechanically and neurologically informed
- written by IKKOS CEO and former USA Olympic coach Sean Hutchison