- Posted on November 13, 2012
- by Robert Savulich
The Forearm paddles are specially designed to help swimmers understand how to use a high-elbow catch.
Out of stock
The Forearm paddles are specially designed to help swimmers understand how to use a high-elbow catch. They can be used for all four strokes. The paddles start at the fingers and go down to the forearm. They are perfect for beginners to elite athletes to teach and reinforce technique. They are also great to building strength in the upper body.
- Used for all four strokes and high-elbow catch
- High-Elbow technique
- Builds strength in upper body
- Great for sprinters and distance swimmers
- Durable plastic with adjustable tubing
|Dimensions||16 x 5 x 1 in|