Fast swimming: one must take a multi-faceted approach to fast swimming training from expert swim Coaches. Three time Olympic swimming medalist, Gary Hall Sr. takes us on a journey through these five swimming disciplines while coaching 4 time Olympian swimmer George Bovell III and NCAA swimming Champ Bobby Savulich at The Race Club swim training grounds in the Florida Keys. Discover the culmination of The Race Club's years of Olympic level swimming experience and fast swimming training knowledge from training 33 Olympian swimmers that earned 24 Olympic medals. At The Race Club we believe there are five disciplines of fast swimming training that are necessary to achieve the highest level of performance to swim faster. Find out why Life Is truly Worth Swimming.
- Brought to you by The Race Club
- Narrated by Gary Hall Sr.
- Videography and directed by Richard Hall
- Starring George Bovell and Bobby Savulich
- Stunning photography shot with The RED EPIC camera